Here are some links I’ve taken from a Facebook list by Writer’s Digest for your reading pleasure, in case you’re not following them. Thanks Writer’s Digest!
- Reasons why your ms got rejected
- Help! I need a publisher!
- Freelancer’s survival guide
- For authors: hard way to get kindle readers (for ebook self publishers)
- Interview with creative writing instructor Robert McKee
- What Agents Hate: Literary Reps vent about their Chapter 1 turn-offs
- what you should do before you sign
- How to cut your manuscript by 20%
- Great post about how to tighten your manuscript
- To Rewrite or Not to Rewrite? That is the Flowchart.
- A TON of novel writing advice from Crawford Kilian
- Just write: might not change lives, but might get somebody through a bad time.
- 20 rules for writing detective stories
- Why free ebooks should be part of the writing plot
- Good article on marketing for writers for weekly
- find out more about ‘writer platforms’
- How will the future of books impact marketing?
- “Self-publishing becoming an attractive business model”
- Here are 7 Twitter people every author should follow