Interested in cars and driving? Here’s a job lobang you may wanna go for:
A web publishing company is looking for dynamic, creative, vibrant people to join the team. PortalOne Pte. Ltd. publishes Singapore’s premier online motoring magazine, Oneshift.com focused on empowering drivers. Oneshift.com recently launched its Pre-owned cars listings service and looking for a dream team to power its next stage of growth.
Writer / Deputy-Editor (Automotive – oneshift.com)
We have a rare job opportunity for a talented and motivated journalist to fill the Writer / Deputy Editor position at oneshift.com. Focused on the editorial development of Singapore’s premier motoring portal, the incumbent plays a vital role in the growth of the company. This position is a high profile and fulfilling one. We invite all qualified journalists to apply.
You will play a pivotal part in the overall editorial development of oneshift.com. Your job scope includes synopses planning, initiating & developing engaging content and delivering them on schedule. You will also be expected to work with a team of contributors and various editorial projects that oneshift.com publishes.
You should have
• A interest for cars and all things automotive in areas of automotive economics, lifestyle, etc.
• A creative yet logical and organized mind.
• Excellent writing, editing, proof-reading and copywriting skills
• High standards of integrity; unwavering commitment to editorial work and ideals.
• A deadline-oriented working style; able to work independently and perform under pressure.
• A good degree in Journalism, Communications or English is preferred.
• At least 2-5 years experience in writing/journalism/publishing/copywriting
• Editorial and production experience in web, printed magazines or the dailies is highly advantageous
Applicants should be Singaporean Citizens, Permanent Residents or have the necessary working passes to be employed in Singapore. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PortalOne offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package and an opportunity to work for one of Singapore’s leading automotive publication. We invite interested candidates to submit in confidence a cover letter and detailed resume stating your qualifications, experience, contact details and current and expected salary via email@example.com