Hiya all! I’ve been busy doing a project about influential women in Singapore. The articles will soon be seen in the next issue of Point Magazine, a local magazine that is focused on leadership in Asia. Here is one article that has already been uploaded: an article on Dr Halimah Yacob, who’s one of our female MPs. Do look out for the magazine! 😀
I’ll also be posting up job ads for permanent positions and internships as and when I see them. If you’re on the lookout for jobs, they will be found under the ‘Job Ad’ category. Good luck!
CR Media Pte Ltd is a highly successful, Singap0re-based publisher and international licensort of its own luxury magazines. Their reputed titles include Prestige (which is currently published in five Asian countries), AUGUST Man (Singapore and Malaysia), L’Officiel Singapore and Sands Style. If you have been writing and editing for 6-8 years and enjoy reporting on the most exciting social events and lifestyles of high achievers, we want to meet you.
DEPUTY EDITOR – PRESTIGE
The person is expected to be a good team player, be able to conceptualise great ideas for for features and projects and execute them meticulously; enjoy meeting people with the most exciting lives; be enthusiastic in sharing good stories with our readers; co-ordinate photography and assist the Managing Editor in planning editorial contents and special projects. The Deputy Editor is also expected to have a good eye for details in the producing of Singapore’s foremost luxury magazine.
SENIOR WRITER – AUGUST MAN
1) Candidate must be passionate about the lifestyle segments of the style, design, luxury culture, motoring, travel and dining. Other responsibilities and requirements include:
2) Research and write on a variety of lifestyle subjects, as assigned by the Editors
3) Produce interesting news and feature stories in August Man’s house style
4) Ensure work is well written, engaging, accurate and submitted to deadline
5) Conduct interviews, either in person or over the phone
6) Attend events and launches in support of advertiser relations
7) Generate and pitch credible ideas for stories
8 ) Source for images for magazine design
9) Organise photos shoots with interview subjects
10) Meet with, and report to, the Editors to plan the monthly contents of the magazine
11) Keep up-to-date with trends and developments relating to August Man’s target audience
Qualified applications are invited to send your detailed resume including current and expected remuneration with recent photograph to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to CR Media Pte Ltd, 1008 Toa Payoh North #07-11 Singapore 318996
Source: ST Executive Appointments, Feb 19